Friday, January 09, 2009

7 Things

I have been "tagged" and am participating in the "7 Things" Wiki....

Here are 7 interesting and personal things about me.....

1. I was a cheerleader in High School for two all-boys schools at the same time! Talk about a conflict of interest when we played each other....I stayed home that night.

2. I had a career at Chuck E. Cheese's before my entry into Education (I guess working there was a bit like teaching with more crowd control!) I began as a Party Hostess and advanced up to Shift Manager. I was asked to attend Chuck E. University (TX) to be trained as a Store Manager but chose not to. And just for the curious folk, yes, I did have the wonderful opportunity to dress up in the Chuck E. Cheese costume. Don't know how those guys and gals at Disney do it....

3. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a TV reporter. My TV name was 'Tracy Powers'. I went around at family gatherings interviewing people.

4. Every summer, we visit a different MLB ballpark. I have a 14 year old who is a baseball fanatic. We began this tradition 5 years ago. Last summer we went to Great American Ball Park in Cincinatti and next summer we are heading to Minnesota for a Twins game.

5. I have seen Bon Jovi four times in concert.

6. I am an American Idol fan. Have not missed a night since Season 1. Really. I am being honest here...

7. My vice is reading trash magazines. There is nothing like a National Enquirer to make me laugh at my own 'problems'! :)

Thanks, Luke for tagging me! Hopefully the 7 that I tag will participate and have fun!

I tagged on these twitter friends that I would be interested in knowing more about!
mviner
pollockburke
abdoss
kti_traci
apkohl
mrscoggin
pmcanulty