Monday, August 04, 2008

And so goes the summer...

With summer almost a memory, I am beginning to think and plan for my return to the physical space of my job. All summer long, I have been collecting websites, reading articles, organizing files and anticipating new and welcomed changes in my building. Needless to say, I have been attempting to schedule time to get back to the building but I am finding one more thing to keep me physically away. I am prepared to return and even looking forward to it. Actually going to my building is bittersweet since it reminds me of the passage of time; new students, new teachers, new experiences and not just for me but my own family as well! My son starts high school and my daughter entering third grade worried about being at school without her big brother. I think I need to stop blogging right now; my daughter wants me to watch Nemo with her. Maybe we will even walk to the ice cream store later.

Here's to the rest of your summer....