Saturday, June 23, 2007

NECC 2007

This year, I had won grant money to attend the National Educational Computing Conference in Atlanta. But, do to a family situation, I needed to decline the money and take a pass at attending. I was honored to be able to attend and grateful that I had the opportunity, but in this situation, it was unfortunate timing.

In keeping up with the various blogs that I read, it has come to my attention that many if not all of the NECC sessions will be available in some way online. Blogger Steve Hargadon has posted a list of tags and feed for NECC 2007.

For me, this will be great to be able to experience the conference. Take a look and experience NECC 2007 virtually.

Who knows, maybe it will work out for me next year in San Antonio!

NECC Tags and Feeds

Also, thanks to Cool Cat Teacher Blog for the trick to embedding links within posts (as above and below!)

Cool Cat Teacher Blog