Friday, January 18, 2008

Has it been this long?

Yes, I guess it has been that long!

Let's get right back into the swing of things....

Recently, I have been trying to incorporate more technology into the curriculum for our students and staff. We recently came upon a donation of a SMARTBOARD so I have been researching and creating activities that would best suit the grade levels of my building.

I am also working with two second grade classes that will be creating partnered webpages in iWeb. Should be fun!

Please visit Click of the Mouse. This is where I post all of the links that I have sumbitted to the school newsletter that goes out to parents/caregivers twice a month.

BTW - I have done some research on the iTouch / iPhone. I may be jumping on either of those two bandwagons very soon.... I will keep you posted.